Master of Ceremonies
While Uncle Jimmy may be “hilarious”, you may not want to leave the MC duties to him. Let your guests enjoy the reception and leave the formalities to an experienced professional who will ensure a smooth transition between the ceremony and reception.
As your Master of Ceremonies, I will-
- Attend a Planning Meeting and run through preparations and procedures
- Liase with the venue to construct a Run Sheet for the event
- Communicate with all other vendors to ensure the Run Sheet is consistent and understood
- Welcome everyone, introduce bridal party, introduce all speakers and coordinate all proceedings
- Ensure the event flows smoothly, keeping proceedings on time
- Ensure all speakers are prepared and ready to toast the couple
- Make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and liasing with the venue about any issues so there is no stress to the couple.
- Make sure your celebration is meaningful, memorable and magical!
*If MC services booked on their own, travel fees may apply.
**All MC packages include provision of one vegan service meal.
I have two options for my MC Services.
Beginning til Boogie
MC Only $600
MC following Ultimate Ceremony $400
MC following Deluxe Ceremony $500
This package includes MC services until all formal proceedings are complete- cake cutting, speeches, first dances, etc. MC concludes services when the dancing begins.
*Does not include coordination of bouquet toss/ garter throw or farewell.
Welcome til Farewell
MC Only $800
MC following Ultimate Ceremony $600
MC following Deluxe Ceremony $700
This package includes full MC services for entire reception including cake cutting, speeches, first dances, shoe game if desired, coordination of bouquet toss/ garter throw and farewell proceedings eg. Farewell circle, arch.